TargetVideo is a technology and media company and one of the leading video publishing and sales houses. With the help of our innovative Native Player® we enable a great content and advertising experience for users, publishers and advertisers on web and mobile. Based on our exclusive premium videos and shows, we reach 20m+ monthly users and run highly attractive video ad campaigns for renowned brands and agencies.
The development of highly scalable web applications and platforms is your passion? You are familiar with Ad Tech and Mar Tech? Then you should join our team!
- Development and programming of our web applications and video infrastructure
- Working on highly scalable systems and application-oriented web concepts
- Further develop our video ad stack incl. header bidding etc.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both front- and back-end sides of the web applications
- Troubleshooting and solving of website and ad tech problems
- Bringing your own ideas into the product development processes and enriching discussions with your technical know-how and creativity
- You work together with internal and external developers
- Great web development experience
- Experience with HTML5 and WordPress multisite framework
- Familiar with ad tech in a programmatic environment, basic understanding of InStream, VAST, VPAID, XML, knowledge of IAB/TCF framework is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Apache and GitHub/Bitbucket
- Good understanding of APIs (e.g. REST) and Amazon Web Services
- You are a team player with strong analytical and social skills
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus
What we offer
- A high impact role and the opportunity to shape our business within a fantastic and friendly team
- Support for your personal and professional development in a dynamic, young company
- Flexible working hours including home office
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks & regular team-events