We are an innovative and fast growing media company and by now one of the leading video publishers in Germany. We create, distribute and license video content within an editorial context throughout all digital channels. At the same time we develop and operate strong editorial websites.
We reach millions of users with our video(s) and digital formats.
Our success formula
Creation, production and distribution focuses on timeless content. These rank high in searches, clicks and shares – this guarantees a sustainable growth.
We target the young and dynamic generation of millennial users, consuming digital content preferably through smartphones and social networks.
What we offer:
Clients & Partners
Founder and CEO Maximilian Gall has more than 15 years experience within the digital publishing world. Previously he held various management positions at renowned media companies.
Co-founder Marie Rechberg has worked for more than a decade in the international film and television business.
TargetVideo was founded in Munich August 2014.
Today the young and highly motivated team of 20 endeavor to continuously develop and grow this media company.
We are constantly looking for young and motivated people to support our team.
- the possibility to develop and implement your own ideas
- a creative environment with flat hierarchies and exciting projects
- high level of personal responsibility
- the opportunity to grow
- a cool office space in the heart of Munich, one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- (Senior) Redakteur/in Online & Social Media, Schwerpunkt Familie
- Junior Redakteur/in Online & Social Media
- Werkstudent/in Online Redaktion
- Werkstudent/in Web Development (PHP)
- Praktikant/in Social Media & Online Marketing
- Praktikant/in Online Redaktion & Social Media
- Praktikant/in Online-Videoproduktion
- Praktikant/in Marketing & Sales
- Praktikant/in Produktmanagement, Business Development
What the media says
Absatzwirtschaft: Von 360 Grad bis Influencer: Die jungen Wilden im Video-Content-Bereich
Internet World: 5 Tipps wie Sie Online Video Content erfolgreich einsetzen